We love to personalize our gifts and what better way to wrap up a surprise than with a nostalgic holiday popper!
The Christmas popper was invented by English baker Tom Smith, after returning from a trip to Paris in 1840. His wrapped candies he returned with inspired him to create this wonderful holiday tradition!
Follow our simple instructions and download our festive paper design for a truly unique gift:
Although a toaster won't fit, a little ingenuity will make this a memorable gift. Here are a couple gift suggestions to fill your holiday poppers:
• The requisite tissue paper hat!
• Gift certificates from the artisan cheese shop
• Jewelry - we love heavily embossed, symbolic necklaces, bracelets and rings
• A 50ml miniature liqueur to mix with Segura Viudas!
• Antique door pulls
• Wrapped, gourmet chocolates or caramels
• Fabulous flea market finds!
• Seed packets for a windowsill garden
• A personalized message or quote from a favorite book